Framing and Composition Photos









These Photos were taken for a project in my photography class, and were taken with a Canon PowerShot SX200 IS. i took these photos on a walking field trip around downtown Portland close to my school. These photos were originally taken so that they did not need to be edited too too much, so the only edits i did to these were minor cropping and color correction (some more than others). but the reason why i chose these photos was because they best showed the style i go for in photography, as well as their portrayal of the techniques i was trying to use.

Comments

  1. I feel like the photo you took with all the different colors is really different and interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail on some of these photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how some of your photos show really cool texture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really the way you edited your photos and all the different color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photo of dripping paint is really cool. I had to look at it for a second to figure out what it was, compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like your use of just average things but then with use of editing and framing you made them look so much better like the leaf and the street photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's pretty cool that you made these pictures basically without editing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The close up of the leaf is really detailed, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment