Project #9 - Surrealism and Photomontage


These are two photos that I had made for my photography class. for this project we aimed to recreate a surreal style of art. these photos show surrealism, since they show situations that can not exist in real life. The first photo actually glitched in the middle of making it, i liked the way it looked so i screen shotted it and overlayed it over the image that i had been working on. i also mirrored the image up and added a filter to it to make the sky look weird and impossible.
The second photo I was experimenting with what I could do in order to make the sky look weird, so I cropped out the sky, and replaced it with an image which i then used a ton of filters on in order to make it look as  trippy and weird as possible. after that i thought that i needed to add something that would make people question it in some other way, so I added a giant hand, there's not much more to it than tha

Comments