Project #7 - multiple image techniques






This was a project for my Photography class, in it we were experimenting with ways of using multiple photos in order to make a single end product. We did photos that used HDR imaging, panoramas, and multiple exposure. I used my camera instead of my phone, so I had to do all my edits in Photoshop, this means that i took 3 photos for the panos and stitched them together using Photoshop. since i only took a couple photos and i used a small tripod, i was not able to get smooth shots, this is why the table in the last photo appears bent.
for the HDR images i took 3 photos each with a different exposure length, this caused each photo to bee able to be combined to make an end photo that showed all values without anything being overexposed or underexposed.
for the multiple exposures, i simply took a couple photos and overlayed them on top of a starting photo.

Comments